From obtaining capital to minimizing risk and reducing expenses, we tap into our array of resources and strategies to deliver on the needs of our clients.
Over the last 20 years, our non-profit clients nationwide have benefited from our:
- Securing below-market financing directly through Centurion in conjunction with other funding sources
- Sourcing incentives making new developments possible
- Restructuring balance sheets to improve financial flexibility for current and future development initiatives
- Obtaining a credit rating to increase financing attainability
- Keeping occupancy costs low to conserve resources and create flexibility
- Reducing operational expenses through energy-efficiency upgrades and renovations
- Transferring and managing risks including execution, construction, interest rates, and ongoing ownership
Our agility, experience, and non-profit mission allow us to deliver and execute financial solutions that help you fulfill your mission.
Centurion’s 501(c)(3) structure increases our financial efficiency. As a charitable foundation, we are able to provide below-market lease structures. However, our charitable benefits go beyond leasing.
Centurion also supports institutions through:
- Gifts or grants
- Equity contributions to projects
- Strategic use of Centurion credit
- Gift of ownership following retirement of debt
- Bargain purchase options
By constructing financial strategies responsive to your needs and operating with built-in financial advantages, we make mission-driven real estate a reality.