Greg founded Centurion in 1996 to establish, acquire, own, and maintain healthcare facilities, thereafter operating them for charitable purposes. Additionally, Centurion creates efficiencies of scale in the access to debt capital for non-profits.
Prior to forming Centurion, Greg’s experience included:
- Co-founding Grove Capital Corporation, which provided investment banking and underwriting services to the healthcare industry
- Serving as First Vice President of the NY firm Shearson American Express
- Served as Vice President in the the Financial Services Department of Oppenheimer & Company, Inc., an investment banking firm
- Being registered with the National Association of Securities Dealers, Inc., as:
- Municipal Securities Principal
- General Securities Principal
- Registered Representative
- Financial and Operations Principal
He currently serves as a director and past president of The Guardian Foundation, Inc., a charitable corporation with more than 30 affiliates providing services to the elderly and to the developmentally disabled. He is a past member of the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee of the Georgia Senior Living Association, Inc., and is an active member of the boards of directors of several other non-profits organizations.
Greg received his Master of Business Administration from Tulane University and his Bachelor of Arts degree in science from the University of North Carolina.