Since 1996, we have:
- Acquired and developed medical office buildings, free-standing emergency departments, administrative office buildings, labs, classrooms, dorms, and other mission-critical facilities that enable growth and meet client and community needs.
- Crafted lease agreements that minimize the cost of occupancy and maximize the ability to deliver critical services
- Deployed creative strategies to achieve affordability, including below-market leasing, flexible lease terms, and the option for long-term ownership of the facility
- Preserved our client’s capital and credit capacity to ensure flexibility in prioritizing key decisions
- Engaged directly with clients to ensure the long-term vitality and value of the facilities we own, operate, or develop
Financing and developing these facilities is nuanced – there is simply no off-the-shelf option for every institution – and involves many overlapping agendas.
Centurion focuses on finding solutions by:
- Navigating complexities and challenges unique to each organization
- Selecting the best-fitting financial, construction, and design options
- Managing your exposure to ownership risk
- Pursuing developments expeditiously and economically